CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 12, 2012

We're back!!!!!!!

Wow!  It has been so long since I have posted pictures!!  Unfortunately, between the busy holiday season and mid-term reports on our new on-line system, I had to cut back on posting during December.  But...we are back in the groove and already busy with cool, new activities that I am excited to share!  Check us out!

We have been learning to count syllables.  We had so much fun using our giant parachute to help us seperate the syllables in our names!



We've also been talking about winter weather and what we should wear.  In these photos, we acted out the story, The Jacket I Wear in the Snow.



We also made a graph of who had mittens and who had gloves!


And...we had an AWESOME field trip at Imagine It!!  My camera died half way through the trip so I apologize for the lack of photos.  Thanks to Nikki's mom for sending me some more photos to share!

















No comments:

Post a Comment